- [MASSIVE POWER] Built around a newly patented pumping system, the Nanopresso is capable of reaching, with the help of your hands, a maximum of 18 bars (261 PSI) of stable pressure during extraction for unparalleled coffee quality. It is more than what most home espresso machines can deliver.
- [EASIER THAN EVER] The Nanopresso works best with finely ground coffee that is tamped hard. It is delightfully easy to operate and simple to use. The Nanopresso requires 15% less force to pump compared to previous models. With Nanopresso, the power is in the machine, not in your hands.
- [SMALLEST AND LIGHTEST] Nanopresso’s ergonomic design and shorter length makes it your travel companion of choice. Nanopresso is engineered to be extremely light. Yet, designed to go wherever you go, its construction delivers a reassuringly solid feel. Overall length is 6.14 in / 15.6 cm and the weight is at just 0.74 lb /336 g.
- [MORE WATER CAPACITY] Nanopresso water tank can hold up to 80ml of water. It’s lined and protected by the detachable cup. Both parts feature a heatsink pattern to absorb and protect the hands from the heat.
- [GREAT ADD ON] You can buy Nanopresso NS Adapter or Nanopresso Barista Kit accessories separately in order to use Nespresso** Original capsules and most of compatibles or make double espresso shots. Add Nanopresso NS Adapter from (B076DGY1NS). Add Nanopresso Barista Kit from (B078GM6FFH). Versatility is where the Nanopresso shines.